Saturday, September 26, 2009

Church Rolls Out New LDS.Org & Mormon Messages combined effort site called "Finding Hope"

 Well brethren, It has been a spiritually uplifting week for me. It truly has. In the interest of preservation of the way I have the lesson set up, I wont write about the past week I have had, until after tomorrow. I have had help from the Savior it seems, even more than I can ever recall previously. I will tie this into the lesson, and then of course will post all that information after tomorrow...

But, like the title to this blog, the main lds.org webpage shows now this addition about a site dedicated to, and about the topic of hope. It must be something a lot of people struggle with, even more than many give actual attention to. That site again, is, "Finding Hope" (Click)

Until tomorrow brethren, I pray the Spirit of The Lord attend you all.

***********************************************************************************
Lubbock Stake + Plainview Branch Announcements:

September 27th, 2009: Fast Sunday

September 28th, 2009: Family Home Evening

September 30th, 2009: 7:00pm Priest/Laurel Activity (4th Ward - Stake Center)

No comments: