Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Videos Posted On Blog

Brethren,

As I try to do often, I have updated content, and videos of Spiritual Significance on the Branch Blog. As is typical I always have the five most recent posts on the blog for viewing easily without digging into the archives. In addition to this Brethren, underneath I always have 5 videos that have been of Spiritual Significance to me, and are ones I know will be the same to you.

It is also for this reason that when I do update or change videos that I post a brief blog alerting you to this so you can be uplifted by them. I hope the Spirit of the Gospel is shining brightly in your lives, and in your Hearts. Remember, when and if I post blogs that do have an additional or actual video in them, you will see this message, posted below, at the top of your incoming emails.

"Visit http://plainvieweq.blogspot.com ! This post contains videos!"

I hope you continue to become enlivened by the special spirit that pervades the Lubbock Texas Mission right now, and invite you all to continue as you do well, to love one another.

*****Lubbock Texas Stake Announcements:

Saturday, September 11th - Court Of Honor for Alan Rivera 5:00p.m @ Branch Building

Sunday, September 12th @ 8:30 a.m.- Branch Council

Friday, September 17th @ 8:00 p.m.- Branch Temple Day *Go out for Ice Cream at 10:00 p.m.

*****************Plainview Branch Elders & High Priest Lessons By Date:

9-12-10 "The Church of Jesus Christ Today" (Gospel Principles, Chapter 17 - Page 95)

9-19-10 "Faith in Jesus Christ" (Gospel Principles, Chapter 18 - Page 101)

No comments: