Friday, December 11, 2009

Come See the Light

This Video Is A MUST WATCH: I have never been so moved by a video in my entire life. It hits home on everything that every Christian ever Spiritually Needs To See & Hear. I can't implore you enough, please, go to the blog and watch this video... I pray it touches you, the music too, the way it has me!!!

[ *As always noted, those whom receive e-mail messages concerning new posts to blog; You will need to visit the blog Click Here to watch the videos* ]

May The Lord Bless You All!




******************************************************
Plainview Texas Branch; Lubbock Stake Announcements;

Sunday, December 6th, 2009: **Fast Sunday**
Sunday, December 6th, 2009: 9:00a.m. PEC

**Sunday, December 6th, 2009: 7:00p.m. First Presidency Christmas Devotional @ Stake Center

Saturday, December 12th, 2009: Branch Social 6:00 p.m.

Sunday, December 13th, 2009: 9:00a.m. PEC

No comments: