Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Final Vacancy In Elders Quorum Filled

Hey there brethren, I wanted to let you all know briefly, and I may not say it enough, but thank you for the support, the love, the counsel, edification you have all brought to me. I love you brethren. Your examples and words of kindness and guidance will never be forgotten.

One member whom I must mention who has helped me out without thought of reward, is our new Elders Quorum Secretary. I have ever been filled with his love as I see my family merge into a realistic love between us brethren in the Branch here in Plainview. I do mean a real family like love. My kids, as well as Melissa and I have happily watched as you wonderful Brethren have taken us under your wing... thanks!

Brother Olmsted, with this being said, we want to recognize you for your wisdom and guidance. We love you and want to recognize you for all your devotion to the work of the Lord. A vacancy filled is another brain we can all (Brain)Storm with!

******************************************************
Plainview Texas Branch; Lubbock Stake Announcements;

Sunday, December 6th, 2009: **Fast Sunday**
Sunday, December 6th, 2009: 9:00a.m. PEC

**Sunday, December 6th, 2009: 7:00p.m. First Presidency Christmas Devotional @ Stake Center

Saturday, December 12th, 2009: Branch Social 6:00 p.m.

Sunday, December 13th, 2009: 9:00a.m. PEC

No comments: