Monday, December 28, 2009

"....mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D & C 84:88)

My Dear Brethren, I wanted the occasion to do, as typically has been done since this blog has been created, to share with you some powerful, moving, and special videos. [ *As always noted, those whom receive e-mail messages concerning new posts to blog; You will need to visit the blog to watch the videos* ] I am so moved at one of the videos, that I decided to feature it at the top of the blog page, above all new posts, under only the blog title and Quorum Presidency information. Please, take the time to at least watch this great video, about forgiveness.... given by James E. Faust in April 2007.

And traditionally, I now also place other great videos at the bottom of the blog page for your edification. The 2 new ones, are the talk on "Pride" as written by Ezra Taft Benson, yet delivered by Gordon B. Hinkley. We approach the time for resolutions, for changes to our lives, or perhaps our natures. Let us resolve to better live the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Let us better magnify our callings: Let us move the work forward and double the Lubbock Stake as envisioned by our new Stake Presidency with a resolve to not stop short of what the true potential of the priesthood has, and offers us!

Remember The Promise of The Lord:

"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." (D & C 84:88)

No comments: